Set your sights higher than the Space Needle and the redwoods for lush green forests, cascading waterfalls, and ice-smothered volcanoes are just the opening scenes of this west side story. From Seattle to Portland and all the way to the Golden Gate of San Francisco, the dramatic views of both city and seaside astound on this nine-day Pacific Coast vacation. While Oregon's fabled lighthouses cast their beams to reveal the wonder of the West, your native Tour Director will shed light on what makes this corner of the country so uniquely spectacular - from its perfect pinot noirs to its fresh catches of the day. If the Seattle coffee scene doesn't wake you up, a dune buggy ride along the Oregon coast, a jet boat ride across the wild Rogue River, and a journey down Redwood National Park's Avenue of Giants certainly will.
Call (336) 243-2153 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594291
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Seattle||Welcome to Seattle! At 6:30 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Seattle||SEATTLE Guided tour of the Future of Flight Aviation Center. Guided sightseeing includes Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Seattle with a visit to the Sky View Observatory. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 3||SEATTLE-ELBE-PORTLAND||ELBE Scenic train ride on Mt. Rainier Railroad en route to the [LF] Logging Museum.PORTLAND Guided sightseeing includes Washington Park and the International Rose Test Gardens. Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 4||PORTLAND-MULTNOMAH FALLS-NEWPORT||PORTLAND Visit Multnomah Falls before returning to the Oregon coast for a scenic drive en route to Newport.NEWPORT [LF] Behind-the-scenes tour and dinner at the Oregon Coast Aquarium. (B,D)|
|Day 5||NEWPORT-FLORENCE-NORTH BEND||NEWPORT Scenic drive on the Oregon coast en route to Florence.FLORENCE Sightseeing includes Old Town and a dune-buggy ride on the beachside sand dunes. Continue to North Bend.NORTH BEND Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||NORTH BEND-GOLD BEACH-REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK-EUREKA||GOLD BEACH [LF] Jetboat ride. Scenic drive on the Pacific coast en route to Redwood National Park.REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing.EUREKA Orientation drive includes the grand Victorian Carson Mansion. (B,D)|
|Day 7||EUREKA-SAN FRANCISCO||EUREKA Scenic drive through Humboldt Redwoods State Park's Avenue of the Giants en route to San Francisco.SAN FRANCISCO Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||San Francisco||SAN FRANCISCO Guided sightseeing includes the Golden Gate Bridge, the Presidio, Twin Peaks, and Fisherman's Wharf, followed by a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 9||San Francisco||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).