GLOBUS 2018: Enchanting Canyonlands (AM)
11 days from Las Vegas to Las Vegas
Call (336) 243-2153 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13748924
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.|
|Day 2||Grand Canyon National Park||Leave the bright neon lights of Las Vegas behind and cross the old Mojave gold-strike country, passing through Williams on historic Route 66 and Kaibab National Forest to arrive at GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK. Marvel at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World as you experience the dramatic views. There's time to wander along the canyon rim, join a ranger-led program, or perhaps just savor the sunset. (B,D)SPECIAL FEATURE: Your hotel is located near the rim of the Grand Canyon, a rare opportunity for great views and a significant extra when traveling with Globus.|
|Day 3||Lake Powell||For a once-in-a lifetime experience, take our optional flightseeing excursion over the heart of the Grand Canyon for incomparable views of flame-colored walls plunging 4,800 feet into the Colorado River. Later this morning, we travel north to the shining shores of Lake Powell. Upon arrival, enjoy a leisurely boat CRUISE and the opportunity to photograph the fascinating scenes created by the sharply eroded canyon walls. Your resort features sweeping views over the lake. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Lake Powell||Today is yours to explore on your own and to sit back, relax, and enjoy all the amenities your resort offers. Maybe join the optional float trip excursion on the Colorado River through Glen Canyon, winding through towering red canyon walls. The photo opportunities are unique. Or, perhaps take a flightseeing trip over Lake Powell, including famous Rainbow Bridge and Glen Canyon Dam. (B)|
|Day 5||Monument Valley||This morning, continue into Navajo country to Goulding's Lodge in the heart of Monument Valley. Upon arrival, take a dip in the pool and admire the Western sky above or perhaps explore the Goulding's Museum and Trading Post, home to a wonderful collection of movie memorabilia and Indian artifacts. Tonight, enjoy a [LF] NAVAJO COOKOUT. (B,D)SPECIAL FEATURE: Your overnight lodging is located in the heart of Monument Valley, a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a special feature of your Globus vacation.|
|Day 6||Moab||In the cool hours of morning, set out with a Navajo guide in a comfortable [LF] 4-WHEEL-DRIVE vehicle to explore Monument Valley. Have your cameras ready for incredible shots. Later, we continue north to Moab for a relaxing 2-night stay at Red Cliffs Lodge on the Colorado River. Enjoy a [LF] WINE TASTING at the resort's winery, followed by dinner. (B,D)SPECIAL FEATURE: Your hotel in Moab is the Red Cliffs Lodge. Offering guests a ranch-like experience amid luxurious Western charm, Red Cliffs Lodge sits high on the banks of the Colorado River surrounded by cliffs and situated where Western favorites such as Wagon Master and Rio Grande were filmed.NOTE: The June 17 departure will enjoy private cabin accommodations at Red Cliffs Lodge. These cabins feature an oversized bedroom, a master bath, log furniture, separate sitting area, kitchenette, private patio facing the Colorado River, and more. Enjoy a little bit of luxury in this truly unique setting.|
|Day 7||Moab||This morning, we visit ARCHES NATIONAL PARK, home to more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches, including the world-famous Delicate Arch. On to magnificent CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK and DEAD HORSE POINT STATE PARK. The remainder of the day is yours to relax at your resort. Perhaps enjoy a relaxing massage, a game of tennis, or a hike along one of the many trails. (B)|
|Day 8||Bryce Canyon National Park||A day of rich contrasts leads you to BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK. The slow erosion has created fantastically sculptured rock formations resembling castle towers and cathedral spires. The natural amphitheaters and canyons glow from different lighting throughout the day. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Bryce Canyon National Park||After a leisurely morning, descend into half-mile-deep ZION NATIONAL PARK. Meaning a place of peace and refuge, Zion's colorful sandstone walls rise thousands of feet above the canyon floor's lush greenery. Zion's unique array of scenery, plants, and animals-plus rich history-will make this a memorable day. Don't forget your camera, as there will be photo opportunities galore. (B)|
|Day 10||Las Vegas||Head for the excitement of Las Vegas, where you'll stay at Treasure Island in the heart of the 'Strip.' Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner hosted by your Tour Director. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Las Vegas||Bid farewell to your new friends as you transfer after breakfast to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport for your flight home. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
The June 17 departure will feature private cabin accomodations at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab, Utah. The cabins feature an oversized bedroom and master bath, kitchenette and dining area, and a private patio facing the white rapids of the Colorado River.Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$1,065 to $1,170Triple Room Reduction per person:$230 to $240Extra Nights per person in Las Vegas:Weekday (Sunday-Thursday):in single room $134; in twin room $85; in triple room $77Weekend (Friday-Saturday):in single room $209; in twin room $123; in triple room $103
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).